Learn. Engage. Invest.
Whether you are brand new to angel investing or are a seasoned investor, InvestU is here to connect you with the resources and community that will support your investment goals. Below are some investor resources that you may find helpful when getting started. Plus, participating in InvestU’s deal review process, diligence, and member discussions is a great way to get hands-on experience and continue learning alongside your peers.
Arizona Tax Credit
- Arizona Commerce Authority Small Business Capital Incentive Program
- Arizona Commerce Authority Small Business Capital Incentive Program Guidelines
Angel Investing 101
InvestU is among the active investor groups that have access to Angel Capital Association resources including investor development tools for every skill level, collaboration and networking, the most current verified and validated angel investment data in the market today and ongoing advocacy efforts on behalf of the angel investment community. As an active member of InvestU, you are invited to take full advantage of ACA member access (a $295 value) and stay on the forefront of the early stage investing trends. We encourage you to take advantage of the ACA’s benefits for investors, including:
- Free access to ACA Angel Insights Content series, a weekly industry / investor update
- Angel 101 education via live webinars, instructional videos, templates, and other resources from the ACA Members Only Knowledge Center
- Reports on public policy issues of importance to angels
- Access to peer groups that share expertise and deals within sectors and affinity interests such as life sciences, clean tech, and women-led companies
- Member pricing for ACA events, including Angel University and the annual ACA Summit
You can also find an abundance of free resources on angel investing at Seraf Compass, including eBooks, videos, articles, and checklists for aspiring and active investors. We suggest these three free eBooks to get started:
- Angel 101: A Primer for Angel Investors
- Angel 201: The 4 Critical Skills Every Angel Investor Should Master
- Stones Unturned: An Investor's Guide to Due Diligence in Early Stage Companies
From time to time, InvestU hosts thought leadership events to bring unique angel investing perspectives to the network. Three past event recordings are available below. If you have a request or idea for a future event topic, please contact us at email@example.com.